As home care in St. George, Utah, we want you to trust us with your personal and health needs. Know who we are and our aim.
Welcome to our Family!
Rob and Kristina Robbins are the friendly faces behind Covenant Care. Both Rob and Kristina are ACSAH Certified Senior Care Managers, have backgrounds in education, and Master’s degrees in counseling. Rob has spent most of his career in higher education and Kristina focuses on marriage and family therapy and has specialized training in dementia care. Our personal lives and careers are centered on building sustainable, lasting, and healing relationships. We believe connection is essential for optimal health and that focusing on the whole person (physical, emotional, spiritual) is the only effective way to provide a client-centered service.
At Covenant Care, we train our caregivers not only in the technical details of their important jobs but in compassionate service. We also support our caregivers in their personal self-care (through training and in-house opportunities), so they can deliver quality, focused care to our client families.
Not every family is able to move their loved ones to their personal home when daily living for their family members becomes a challenge, yet research shows aging in place is often the most emotionally and physically safe choice, as well as the primary preference of many seniors.
Our goal is to support and strengthen families by offering an at-home option for healing and aging and honoring the legacy of our family elders through dignified living.
Rob & Kristina
P.S. On a personal note: We have 6 amazing kids and one fantastic son-in-law! We both love walking and hiking and beautiful Southern Utah. Rob is obsessed with plants and gardening, and Kristina would spend every second with the kids or read 24 hours a day– if only there were more hours in the day!
Who We Are
We proudly provide non-medical home care services to individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. We are composed of highly trained and competent staff members who are dedicated and experts in delivering home care services in the comfort of our client’s home.
Through our personalized care plan, we can give you the needed care services that are all intended to cater to your unique personal and health needs. With us, we ensure around-the-clock services and supervision to help you achieve optimum health and wellness.
It is our mission to provide our clients with exceptional home care services and achieve the optimum wellness they deserve. Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.